Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Osharian Letters to the Masons (1)



( Letters to the Freemasons )

Written by Kohen Indollen Atlas Oshar

Copyright 2003

Please keep in mind this article is only the opinion of the Osharian Rite Freemasons, based on ancient research.



I would like to start this story at the time I a wakened to my past lives. I had a very high I.Q. as a young child, but did not want to be systematized. I played D & D with my friends. It was in my second year of high school and I wasn’t in class a lot then. How ever I was in history class one day, when my teacher began to talk about ancient civilizations. For some reason I had feeling about these ancient and pre-history time periods. When the teacher began to talk about Egypt I knew some how that the age of 4,000 years old was not correct. This was new information to me, so why did I feel he was wrong? I knew language it’s self was apart of the problem. I began to study history on my own. I went as fare back as I could in the records. I found that before written language little was taken as fact. Pre-history seemed to be labeled myth. The world myth is so fare from the truth of thousands of years of missing history. So I began a long quest to find out the truth of the missing history of mankind. At first I focused on Egypt. I read and studied anything I could find on the origins of Egypt. At first I found that only in the 4th dynasty of the Egyptian empire do we find history stated as fact. I studied the many ancient Egyptian languages and within a few years I was reading the ‘Book of the Dead’ with out translations. In this time period I was slow in my study, but even then knew there was a lot more that needed to be investigated and uncovered. After high school I returned to Texas and began working at a Barns and Noble book store. While working there I began to search for books in print that the book store normally didn’t order. That’s when I came a cross a book that called to me. With out even full details of what was in the book, I ordered it. At the time I thought that if the booked sucked I would just put it out on the sales floor. I now call this my golden bible. The book is really called ‘ The Alphabetic Labyrinth, first printed in 1995 by Thames and Hudson Ltd. London ISSBN: 0-500-28068-1 Library of Congress card catalog number: 93-61369, and written by Johanna Drucker. This book was so important to me because it woke me up to where human history had seemed to begun. As it was before written language we find history pasted down by way of story telling and songs. I found a very deep secret in that book. It was about Egypt. I had before that point looked up to the Egyptians and their many schools of knowledge. Later I would find that many inventions that the Greeks got credit for came from the Egyptians many thousands of years before. Language and writing had been around much longer than even the Egyptian empire, now believed to be around 9,000 or more ago. In this book it told of an ancient myth about Thoth going to Egypt. In this myth Thoth is said to be an Atlantean Priest-King from across the sea. It goes on to say that Thoth came to Egypt with many inventions including writing. This writing was of a language of astronomy and mathematics, ( said is said to be the language of Adam. The Adam language is a myth based from the Bible where it said Adam gave the names to every creature on Earth. These first names where believed to plot out the structure of atoms. With the harmonics in the correct pattern you could move or change the atomic structure). The language of Thoth was engraved on emerald tables. There where two of them that Thoth was said to have had. When Thoth came to Egypt he brought with him these tables. In Osharian doctrine it is stated that Thoth was called Alta son of Atlas leader of the Altarians. In the article ‘ Fall of the Osharian towers’ Alta is said to have taken off with two of the remote control devices that operated the reactors in the towers. There were three of these devices, which later where said to be emerald tables. On these three tables was the main Celestial languages. There are 7 of the languages on tablets, the last and 8th language is made up of star constellations in the Milky Way galaxy. These language make up points on a grid. All 8 give you a point of origin, a point of destination, four points of north , south , east ,and west in that order, and inner and out points. Also encrypted in this language was harmonics of light, atomic structures, and much more. Thoth keeps these languages for him self and with the help of Set was able to take over Egypt. After that he made Isis write different language for each of the nations that had trade with the Altarians. These languages where based on the original Celestial languages. Some small changes were made first before they were given to the other nations. Thoth didn’t want any one to have the Adam language. He sent out his troops to find all other Osharian and Iltarian colonies and to kill their priest and destroy their records. Only inventions and tools where kept and those were locked away and hidden deep within secret vaults deep under ground in a labyrinth. Thoth wrote 36,535 scrolls that were copies of the Celestial languages. In the book it points out that language is now an idealism language, but before that it was transcendent. Written language can be changed and altered. Once the written record is taken as a fact most people don’t question it any more. It was from this knowledge of language and the many sciences of it that I found that written language had been used to cover up many older and truths about history. The Altarians retain the older sciences of pre-history. This book also self tot me the tree of language and how many of the first written languages were based on the same 22 lettered languages. I spent many years researching the data of this book and the origins of language. I cross checked much of the information found in this book to make shore it was correct. This book went on to show how Celestial languages had come first. It went deep into ancient religions and other records. I study for many years from this book. I found very important leads to investigate. It was from this book that I found out that about the Freemason’s wheel. I decoded it and found a math theory call the path of one. Where in this formula anything can be traced mathematically. I found out that the Freemasons had used this knowledge to keep their order going threw out man’s history. I found that the Freemasons where very ancient in origin. They had built the origin Jewish temples. Their records went on to say they had built the Tower of Babel. I tried to join the Scottish Rite Freemason. How ever I never became a member. I found that they were directed towards up class people and families with long past of being members to the group.




It was soon after around 1998 that a mind awakening movie came out, simply titled Pi as in the mathematical equation. This movie was about a number theorist that could find patterns in anything and everything. The law firms wanted him to find a pattern in the stock market, and the Jews wanted him to find a pattern in the Torah which was said to be the true name of god. In the end he found the pattern and died and took it with him. It went on about the second temple as the Jews call it. It talks about a priest that would use this pattern or name to contact god. It goes on to say that the temple was destroyed and the priest died and took the knowledge with him. In the movie many real math theories are talked about. The movie is a work of fiction, but parts of it turn out to be true. This movie was important to me because it got me deeper into the study of ancient history and religions, at the same time got me started in astronomy and math theory. I spent many more years in study of sciences and religions. In 2003 I wrote a number of letter to the Freemason. It was in that year that I came across O.S.P. ( Off Site Projects). Later in 2005 I joined the Osharian Rite Freemasons. By 2007 I was ordained a high priest of the Order of Oshar and with their consent I designed the first Osharian website.


Here is the letters I sent to the Freemasons: From 2003 Hi, this is Lord Indollen the Gray of the Order of Oshar of the Council of the tree of truth, I am an intellectual authority of architectural geometry and antiquities. I also work in the fields of math theory, astronomy, religion, philosophy, fundamental linguistics, and the principle investigation of the decipherment of ancient languages and cultural concepts. I have identified the origins and characteristics of the ancient code that connects the universal consciousness with our arcane directory of elements that manifested into matter. I also have worked with the Harmonic divides which brake down frequencies and vibrations. I also have been working on Nikola Tesla’s Egg of Columbus theory and Unified field theory. I have studied Fibonacci sequence, also know as the Golden spiral theory and have began work on Carbon fusion theory. I have broken down the Zodiac calendar that is under lined by the precession cycle. Each Precession is 25,920 years, which is made up of 12 ages of 2,160 years each. On March 21, 2141 B.C. at noon was the spring equinox. At that time Alpha Draconis was our pole star. The Pleiades was in alignment with the great pyramid of Giza. The gravitational constant was around 6.668 X 10, to the 8th power dyne-cm2/g2. Rotation of the Earth was at 23 hours, 56 mins and 4.091 secs. It is projected that on Dec. 21, 2012 A.D. we will have a winter Soltice alignment. It is believed that a object will cross out of the Oort cloud. The object is 3.18 X the gravity of Earth. It has a diameter of 142.984 kilometers. This object is HD 13507 and it comes from the Sirius C ( alpha canis major some 8.6 light years away). Please keep me posted on your study of this event.


For more information please refer to the " Directory of the Atlanteans " which is updated every week.

No comments: